The AIMS OF THE MILLENNIUM CHAPEL ARE ...
• to be an oasis of peace in the heart of Paceville for all visitors of all creeds and religions;
• to be a place of perpetual adoration of the Blessed Sacrament for Christians;
• to offer care and understanding as well as counselling to people who seek it;
• to offer assistance to all those needing support in a moment of crisis;
• to be a meeting place for youths and local residents;
• to welcome foreign visitors and tourists in the spirit of faith.
The Millennium Chapel foundation has just submitted plans for the permit of the realisation of a new dream:
The Biblical Meditation Garden which will be set on the roof of Wow.
The garden will help those who want to meditate in a very secluded space.
This is a follow up of the book by Peter Calamatta, ‘Maltese Plants in the Bible’ which is doing so well in the bookshops.
The two levels of the garden will be named ‘CASICIACO’ and ‘HIPPO’ two gardens which played a very important part in the conversion of St. Augustine and in forming his first religious community.
The plants in the garden will be the same mentioned in the book with the relevant biblical quotation to help the meditation of those present.
Work on the garden will start as soon as the ‘Planning Authority’ permits are issued.
Fr. Hilary, director of the Millennium Chapel and Mr. Peter Calamatta, author of the successful book ‘Maltese Plants in the Bible’, in aid of the Millennium Chapel recently were received by Mons. Charles J. Scicluna, Archbishop of Malta and presented him with a copy of the book. Mons. Scicluna was very much impressed by the book and said “This book must be in the home of all Maltese families”. Present also was Ms. Janice Vella, who did all the research and commentaries in the book.
The Pope Video is a global initiative developed by the Pope's Worldwide Prayer Network (Apostleship of Prayer) to assist in the dissemination of the Holy Father’s monthly intentions related to the challenges the humanity faces.
Every month you may accompany Pope Francis in his prayer requests.
Il-Papa Franġisku se jibda jxandar l-intenzjonijiet tiegħu ta' kull xahar permezz ta' filmati. L-għan tiegħu hu li jilħaq iktar nies b’mod iżjed modern u effettiv.